Wednesday, January 18, 2012

We have a winner



So my five Warby Parker eyeglass samples arrived on Monday.  I found a favorite (the Crosby) and wore them for most of the day.  My eight year old daughter said this to me.  "Is this your new look?"  Me, "I guess so.  What do you think?"  Her, "Kind of creepy."  Granted that is her new favorite word and overused but I liked the sentiment.  These frames are like giant clown glasses.  And that is totally what I'm going for.  I knew I had found the perfect pair when I texted Katie a pic and she texted back, "I hate them."

Love,
Kristen

8 comments:

  1. It's true. Of the 5 pairs you text me, that was my least favorite. And instantly, I KNEW when I said, "I have pair #1, they look like clown glasses" that you would pick them.

    Is it just to spite me? Or is it for real?

    Stop torturing me. And I'm begging you not to wear them next week.

    Love,

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's for real but bonus that it tortures you and m.

    Love,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was supposed to say "I hate pair #1" not I have....wtf.

    M is my people.

    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stop watching it's a Brad Brad World.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're perfectly you.

    Love,
    Noods

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smokey Treats, thank you.

    Dum, don't encourage her.

    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete