Monday, January 2, 2012

LASH OUT!

(Pictured with Amanda Miller)

Most people that know me know that I love MAC 7's.  They are a certain style of fake lashes.  Why do I wear them?  Because I'm a tard/freak that will pick at my lashes when I am anxious.  However, when I use Latisse, not only do I stop (clearly some sort of bizarre mental game)...but they grow like weeds!

That picture was mid-cycle on Latisse.  I need to get me some more of dat.  DAMN!

Dr. Jane Semel, I'm going to be calling you shortly.

Love,
Katie

p.s. how did I miss THAT during Plastic Surgery month?

3 comments:

  1. Love Latisse as mentioned in And while we're talking essentials... Your lashes look amazing. But is it worth the trouble/expense if you can just slap on your number sevens and call it a day?

    Love,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Point!

    It has become second nature just to slap those effers on. It's also nice to have that "no Make up" look. ( you know, just a little lip gloss and some mascara). The MAC 7's don't really allow that. Although I'm DYING to get them back on, I have to wait until the end of the week because my wounds are still healing.

    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just had a sneak peak at Katie's eyes during our daily face time chat and let me just say. Yes! To eye lifts.

    Love,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete