Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sometimes I like music





I like a quiet house.  It's so rare.  So I don't usually have music going.  Even in the car I mostly listen to the news (I don't care if you don't believe me) or nothing.  My husband, on the other hand, would like to keep music going in the house around the clock.  Drives me a little crazy.  But I am currently going through another Eric Hutchinson cycle and when this happens it's full on.  House, car.  Constant.  He's not new but if you don't know him yet, you're welcome.

Love,
Kristen

9 comments:

  1. That is some good stuff! Totally new to me. I may download a tune or two and shimmy around my apartment.

    Dolly hates when I do that.

    Love,

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes props to baby dum! Thanks for the intro Meg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kate, when I sing in the car J whispers "Be quiet" so I know how it feels to be shut down when trying to express yourself through music.

    Love,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use music to get pumped up on the way to work. Usually Steely Dan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ST-I love Steely Dan as well.

    Dum-Are you for real? I can not WAIT to sing in the car with J. I'll sing top of my lungs. IM SLEEPING IN YOUR CRIB toNIIIIIIIGGGHHHt!

    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Smokey T's I'm surprised that it took this long but I've got your number now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He is dreamy! And whenever he comes up on one of my playlists, I think of you... and Katherinepalooza.

    Love,
    Noods

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seeing my man tomorrow night at high line in NYC. Wish you dummies could be there!

    ReplyDelete