a lifestyle blog about screaming kids, international travel, cocktails, dying dogs and bad decisions
Uh, I have it too, what effect do my bits have on you?Love,Katie
The same as Ben Stein's voice...Love, Noods
It's an "arrow" that says ... look down here, this is my brain and all I think about are "lady parts". Excuse me... Parts. Boy that was so "sexist" of me. Parts are parts and 90% of those brains are just trying to find any part they can stick their head is and the other 10% are just knocking theirs heads together until one is finally smart enough to say. "turn aroud dickhead, I'm the top".
you get it from hanging wet towels from "it"im up to 4
SB-If you're up to 4 wet towels, then no one gives a hoot about your ab / groin muscle.Love,Tiffany
Who is SB. And who is hanging wet towels. I'm wasted I NYC. Somebody show me some abs
S.B. & Kyle sound hot. Tippy, I just re read the my parts are like Ben Stein's voice and cackled. Love,Katie P.s. I see Dum and Esie today!