Monday, December 26, 2011

It's not how you feel, it's how you look

If you want to looooook MARVELOUS, go to Michael Kors in Beverly Hills.
Jay and Scott can make even big fat 4's like myself look amazing.  After spending 15 minutes with these two, I was almost convinced I neither needed to diet nor have plastic surgery.  (Don't worry, after I walked out and spent 5 minutes with myself I remembered that I did indeed need to lose 15 lbs and see Dr. Kevin)

I love you Jay and Scott, can't wait to see you next week!

Love,
Katie

p.s.  thank you to my shagadelic love interest that bought me the Michael Kors for Xmas

4 comments:

  1. Or is it how you feel you look?

    Love,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. To answer your question:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygs-4GfqPcM

    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure there were better posts of Fernando, but Universal blocked all of them. Seriously? It's a character from the 80's. I am probably the only human alive google searching that.

    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jay and Scott/Michael Kors BH update: I just received the call that the gorgeous gown is DONE and ready for pick up. Sadly, my plastic surgery is NOT yet "done", thus I can not pick it up until Monday.

    Stay tuned, I'll be posting myself that get up for SURE.

    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete