Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Well well well what do we have here?


shoes:  hussein chalayan

Look what the UPS man delivered yesterday.  It's like my two favorite types of footwear (flip flops and booties) made sweet love and had a shoe baby. But it goes beyond that.  With the full coverage up top and full exposure downtown, these shoes perfectly embody my love of compromise dressing.  Not at all comfortable in dead sexy outfits I often go with party on the top and business down below.  Or vice versa.  If too much skin sneaks out on the bottom half of me, you can be sure I will button up and then pop the glasses on for good measure.

Now when I tell you that they were free it's not to imply that I could put a price on perfection.  It's just to give a shove to those of you who may be on the fence about them (if you are on the fence don't tell me I will be upset).  They are giving them away at YOOX for $115.  Oops, they sold out but YOOX still has some left in beige suede for $175.

I love you mullet shoes.

Love,
Kristen

I know my toes are barely hanging on there.  Don't even bother with that comment.

2 comments:

  1. Dum,

    Firstly let me thank you for keeping your toenails a reasonable length. Secondly, I think I like these. Not sure they would be something I would check out being that I have skinny feet with long crypt like toes...but they are working for you! Can't wait to see them in Vegas!

    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How good is YOOX? I consistently try to outsmart the retailers by frequenting that sight. Their shoes are less expensive than a good bender. Nice.

    Love,
    Noods

    ReplyDelete