Sunday, February 26, 2012

Barb



So my fellow dums are morphing into one person.  Their hair is exactly the same color.  They drive the same car, choose the same nail polish.  So gay.  (Sorry Kevin I know you would never.)  They share the same plastic surgeon.  It's so ridiculous having two friends that are the same person that I gave them a collective name.  The name is Barb.  Don't get me wrong.  Barb is the best friend(s) you could ever hope for.  They bring food and bev and hugs to your family in the CCU (wearing identical black and fuscia outfits).  They show up with funeral clothes for you to pick from since you only have sequins in your bag from Vegas and buying a funeral outfit is too depressing.  They bring Ambien and take you to Chili's for a mid day bottle of something gross.  They come to your house for the reception after the reception and light the place up with love and stories and everyone feels a little better.  Barb is the business.

Love,
Kristen

7 comments:

  1. I think I speak for Barb when I say we love you. And perhaps you have already forgotten that you are also morphing into us separately. Each of us were called "Kristen" .... For REALZ.

    Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Kristen. Here's why. When the two were seen together last week, a friend of mine, who has never met them asked, "Are they twins?"

    I answered, "No."

    She then asked who they were. I answered, "They're Barb."

    She nodded and it was over. BTW, Barb is the business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's like how pets start to look like their owners. But who owns who?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arriane,

      That is so true. Spouses also start to look like each other. The thing that puts me in a quandry with this picture, is that I have cyborg gold face. I had a spray tan, but I also got this weird ass shimmery tinted foundation. It makes me look like the tin man, but bronze. Why do I wear that stuff?

      Love,
      Katie

      Delete
  4. Maybe the title of this post should be how to look shiny in pictures and katie you could share your tips?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dum,
    I use a combination of Laura Mercier illuminating tinted moisturizer and Lustre drops my MAC.

    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete