Monday, February 27, 2012

TLC called, they want their cast back.


Grief affects everyone differently and the loss of Larry Darwin is still shocking and surreal.

Dum, obviously, is the hardest hit of the Dums and yet, she is the only one who looks half normal/decent here.

How did Noodle and I turn into creepy looking people?  Noods, what is with the "bump-itz" look up top?  Why do my teeth look like Herman Munster's?  Weren't we drinking WHITE wine?  (and at Chili's no less )

Sorry Carol, it was supposed to be lunch.

Love,
Katie

3 comments:

  1. When I look at this I can't see past my weird straight arm. Like it's pointing somewhere. Why not just bend it at the elbow and have it rest on Katie's chair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. AA,

      Full on Chili's. Drinking the worst wine ever.

      Love,
      Katie

      Delete