Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Ask Superdum: what's up with Gisele?



Dear Superdum,


I don't really pay attention to this kind of thing, but I hear snippets.  What is the deal with Gisele?


Love,
E

Dear E,

If I'm hearing you correctly, you are referring to her being a mean, judgemental shrew.  Or are you referring to her being the perfect model, wife, mother and human?  Either one is a buzz kill.  In fact if I had to choose I would pick mean and judgemental over perfect.  Perfect is zero fun.  If she is nasty, we can sit by the pool at her mansion (no poison sunscreen), drink coconut water and bash the Patriots offense all day long.  I'll take that over her praying for me to breast feed my four year old.

Love,
Kristen

_____________

Dear E,

Defending her man is one thing, but when you see the video of her saying,  "You played the best game of your life." She lost me.  She sounds like Marlee Matlin and she is wrong, dead wrong.  My understanding is that she is the modern day Yoko Ono.  Zero Superbowl wins since he started tapping that ass AND he posed for a Stetson ad.  There is no way that Brady in his right mind thought he should do this:  


Naked in a shearling? That is just embarrassing.  Far worse than losing the Superbowl.

Love,
Katie
                                    


Dear E,

Tom Brady is a professional athlete who happens to be gorgeous, offensively wealthy and married to the highest paid supermodel in the world.  In other words, eff him a little.  Let Eli have his victory.  He finally went to sleep thinking, "My Dad loves me too."

Love,
Noods


Note to Gisele:  You're so right.  Tom's 1st quarter safety should have cinched the game for the Patriots.  

No comments:

Post a Comment