Thursday, September 27, 2012

Remember that time? When we weren't talking about Fruit Plus?

My sister is visiting from California and she is an Ayurvedic practitioner which means she is really excited about alternative therapies and medicine and such which is awesome but also makes for some seriously one sided conversations.  This particular conversation was about her new favorite supplement.


Her:  You need to try the Fruit Plus.  I'm serious it is life changing.  They have been doing five gold medal three star tests on it for four hundred years.

Me:  Mmkay.

Her:  But seriously!  It is amazing!  No one in your family will ever need to go to the the hospital again ever!!  This one guy hasn't seen a doctor in twenty years!!  Can you even believe that??!!

Me:  Dude, I already ordered it.  I just don't know what you want from me.

Her:  I want you to love it like I love it!!  I want you to understand it's for real!  Fruit Plus is the real deal!!!

Me:  What's that over there?

She always falls for that.

Love,
Kristen

4 comments:

  1. I have so many funny things to say, but every one will get one of my sisters mad at me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're both already mad at you for writing that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will the Fruit Plus make my digestion work better in India?

    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought you and India weren't getting together anymore.

    Love,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete