Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Poison rules. No, not the band

Meet my three new room mates:

Dick

Buttholes

Bitch
There are a lot of friggin hippies in the state of California, and I am not one of them.  My neighbors apparently are all suffering the same plight as me but refuse to have anyone spray their places.  This morning, Mr. Exterminator man came in and seeing all of my glorious freeloading friends, suggested the ultimate solution.  FOG!  Mother Effer is going to come in here with a respirator on and fog these asswipes out of my life once and for all!  GO POISON!

Lasting effects?  Does anyone really care?  I'm not breeding, so I won't end up with a TLC baby.  Dolly is old, so am I.  While she is at camp and I am watching the Kansas City Chiefs take their first victory at Arrowhead, those filthy insects will be dddyyyyying.

Don your gas masks people!  It's going DOWN.

Love,
Katie

5 comments:

  1. Poison the band kind of rules too.

    Love,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I once saw Poison at the Long Beach Sports Arena with Jim Hahn who accidentally lit his hand on fire with his lighter. It had foot flame. True Story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. a "foot long flame", I means. He almost lit the hair on fire of the dude/chick sitting in front of us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! And I'm thinking that wasn't an isolated incident.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously, while you two knuckleheads pontificate about poison, I'm sleeping on my couch as my effing bed has ants again! So gross.

    BRING ON THE POISON FOG

    love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete