Thursday, September 20, 2012

Danielle Steele called, she wants her plot line back

Lately, my life and the lives of those around me have appeared more like unreal uber dramas than regular lives.  Dum's husband came home from work and said, "there's blood everywhere.".  He meant this figuratively of course....but it really appears that way.  Losing jobs, losing loves, losing friends, losing health, losing lives.  WTF????!

I'm ready for this effing chapter of Crime and Punishment to end and a new chapter of Are You There Vodka, It's Me Chelsea to begin.

Where have all the good times gone?

I'm bringing happy back people...even if I have to do it alone.

Love,
Katie

2 comments:

  1. I'm happy. Come on over. I don't have any martinis for you, but we'll figure something out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AA! Yay, maybe you don't have martinis...but I know you have chocolate. DONE! xoxo
      Love,
      Katie

      Delete