Friday, August 24, 2012

Fall plans: morph into a man

After a full on lull in my interest in fashion (I bought flip flops this summer but only because mine broke) I suddenly got a hint of my mojo back for Fall.  Here's my wish list.

Leather pants
Boys oxford shirts
Wedge sneakers
Pea coat
Bright floppy clutch
Fisherman's sweaters

To be worn with existing scarves, knit hats and Warby Parkers.

I call this look "Iggy Pop and Harry Potter had a baby and it is a total poseur" chic.  You always have to put chic at the end or it's not a real look.





What's everyone else thinking for Fall?  I feel like I'm missing something.*

Love,
Kristen

* And don't say a vagina because I already said that to myself.

2 comments:

  1. Let me just take these one by one...

    Leather pants
    -These will not work with my midget doll legs and badonkadonk butt, unless they are stretchy and boot-legged
    Boys oxford shirts
    -This will not work with my big fake boobs, it'll look like a tent
    Wedge sneakers
    -Seriously? DON'T
    Pea coat
    -Love this
    Bright floppy clutch
    -Love this, but not the word floppy
    Fisherman's sweaters
    -Again, great in theory, but won't work with my jugs.

    Here is what you are missing:
    -Fitted sheath dress
    -Super gorgeous high heels

    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My fall fashion plans involve looking less like a Mom. This means:

    fewer yoga pants
    more belts
    never leaving the house without cheek and lip stain

    Love,
    Noods

    ReplyDelete