Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Single White Female called...

You may recall Dum posting that Noods and I had become "Barb".   Well, I've done one better.  Noods has this great Alice & Olivia dress:


When we recently went to a massive Saks sale, I bought this:

(Also Alice & Olivia)

Today, I asked her what jewelry she wore with hers, she sent me this photo:

I asked her where she got them...she told me Anthropologie.  Well, since I'm in NYC and can't borrow hers, I bought these:

No, I'm not kidding.  And this purchase was made on the heels of having my hair highlighted by Ezzy at Devachan that you know who uses and turned me on to.

Do you think I should move into her house, try to murder her and see if Rob notices?


Sounds like a good plan to me.

Love,
Katie

2 comments:

  1. I'm so flattered. Thanks Barb.

    Love,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flattered that I pimped your look? Or that I'm planning your murder? You will be sorely missed.

    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete