Thursday, August 9, 2012

I've been officially Knighted

Brian McKnight-ed! 

Just prior to  Scarface slamming his obnoxious Range Rover into my car, (backing up in traffic)
I had just been to the Hollywood Bowl.

In addition to all the cool Duke Ellington swing, they had the ultimate sex bomb Brian McKnight come on.  I swear when he sang "Back at One", I almost cried.  Oh, and the seats didn't suck either:
 Thank you Jane and Chester Semel!

Love,
Katie

p.s. so you really understand the hotness, I'm attaching another photo of Sex McKnight.
And trust me that you should watch the link I attached.  He is insane

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For us Brian McKnight fans that like his "other" sexy side....

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_Sl1akAyas

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apparently, I don't know how to properly make this a link so you'll have to cut and paste it.

    Katie, you must see it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cyn, I just posted the link on my facebook. That was amazing. Thank you so much for that!

      Love,
      Katie

      Delete