Friday, March 1, 2013

You Didn't Have to Cut Me Off....or Maybe You Did

When i watch this video, I feel like I need to take a Shower. 

This happens for a number of reasons.

Firstly, it's because the only time I've ever watched it has been on the treadmill or the eliptical at Lifetime.(sweating profusely)   Secondly, because it used to remind me of a good friend...now it's just annoying.

Why does this video give me the creeps so much?  Is it the pasty ass foot at the beginning that pans up to the sparsley-haired leg?  Or the weird nipple shot?  What is it?  There are so many things,  I can't put my finger on just one. As if I didn't have enough reasons....when I searched google images of "Gotye you didn't have to cut me off" this came up:



Long and short, the video ruined the song for me.  I can't associate it with my friend anymore because of the creepy, pasty nipple, the bad teeth and the google image above.  Ugh.

I'm going to have to cut myself off from Gotye.  Let me know when you put some clothes on.

Thanks.

Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment