Tuesday, March 19, 2013

It Puts the Lotion On or it Gets the Hose Again

That phrase comes to mind when I worry about one of my great friends being chained to a radiator in a hole by her husband ( I hope she doesn't end up on Snapped), but it also comes to mind when I go get my spray tan from my new friend in Oklahoma.

The first time I went to Suntanz in Tulsa, I forgot my under garments.  Even in Los Angeles, I had a very special pair of undies I would don for a spray tan.  How and why I forgot them this particular time is a mystery.  I was understandably taken aback when I realized he was the tan artiste.

Him: I'll be doing your spray tan, are you okay with that?

Me: Tell me you are gay.

Him:  I'm SO gay, the owner "outs" me constantly

Me: Let's roll.

Needless to say, I do believe he is my favorite spray tanner EVER.  And when I was concerned about not being darling nude he said:

OH PLEASE! I just had to do a 70 year old woman mostly naked.

Thank God I'll never make it to 70. ( my friend might not either)

Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment