Saturday, June 9, 2012

Two beads away from a disaster


As you know, I love bling.  Sparkles, beading, sequins, etc..  When I went to pick up my pre-sale Pradas, they had all of the shoes down in the lingerie/swim dept at Saks.  I started checking out the pool cover ups. They were these gorgeous, floor length get ups.  They were all adorned with beading and sequins....but something was off. I couldn't put my finger on it until a couple of gals started pulling them off the rack speaking in a language I could not put my finger on.

It is a FINE line between looking fabulous and looking like a Shah's of Sunset cast member.  (disclaimer:  I don't care where you come from but these women were like the gals with the french manicured overgrown toenails in chanel flip flops-insert vomit here)

So Designers, take note, know when to say when.

Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment