Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tip of the day



I may have mentioned this but I don't know because we don't have an intern checking the freaking hundreds of rambling posts on this site but it's very important and true so I don't mind repeating myself.  If you or anyone you love/like has the hiccups you can be the hero and cure them with this simple tip.  Have them hold their breath and count in their mind to infinity.  Suck the juice from a wedge of lemon or lime.  It NEVER fails.  If it fails you I want to hear about it!  Because I do have another hiccup trick up my sleeve but it is creepy and I try not to pull it out.

Love,
Kristen

3 comments:

  1. My favorite remedy was just to scare the crap out of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is because you are a mean person.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with ST. the scare tactic is an excellent one
    Love
    Katie

    ReplyDelete