Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Paralyzed By Design


This photo gives me a panic attack

One would assume that because I am creative that I can translate that into my interior design.  Um, they would be wrong.   In the past I have joked around about looking paralyzed however, when it comes to decorating or designing my home, I am 100% unable to make a single move.  I just stare blankly at white walls....then open a bottle of wine and call it.

My sister Amy has had to come out multiple times to sort out basics for me.  And although I have bought some beautiful pieces from Grace Home, I haven't the slightest what to do with them when they arrive.

It's been over a year and my dining room still looks like this:


 I literally took that picture 30 seconds ago.



Clearly it's time to hire a designer.

Um, Amy Stinson, it's time to get back to Nashville.

Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment