Monday, April 2, 2012

Turn that frown upside down


The most boring yet common complaint about Los Angeles, is the traffic.  While going to see the love interest, there was an unbearable back-up coming out of my neighborhood.  I was getting uber-cranky and had come to a big intersection.  As I looked at the two men about to cross, I thought to myself, "I need to be happy and grateful, at least I'm not 'touched' or limping".  This one tiny little guy had a funky little haircut, a limp and was about as big as my pinkie. We made eye contact and he smiled, I smiled back....my crankiness was lifting.  Then suddenly a familiarity washed over me.  That is no Tiny Tim, that is ANTHONY KIEDIS!  Immediately I brought my hands up to make a heart over my chest to him.  He paused looked right into the windshield and did it back.


Tiny Tony, I love you.  I hope your foot feels better. Thank you for turning my frown upside down.

Love,
Katie

1 comment:

  1. Dummy, I think/hope the moral is that sometimes (always) tiny gimps can make you smile.

    Love,
    K

    ReplyDelete