Friday, April 13, 2012

It's a beauty smackdown!



Vicki has been featured here before for her style and eye for fashion.  When I was thinking about a beauty post I texted her and she got back to me with a list that is so different from Britt's I had to do them back ta back.  Vicki is also v. early forties and has gorgeous skin so...let's see what she's packing.

Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Scrub as a cleanser
Keihl's ACAI Toning Mist after cleansing and before moisturizer
JASON Natural and Organic Creme for night moisturizer
Trish McEvoy Beauty Booster Eye Serum (brightens circles, reduces puffiness)

And a few hair product nuggets*...

Loreal EverSleek or EverPure shampoo and conditioner
John Frida Clear Shine Luminous Glaze once a week for shine
Couture Colour Pequi Oil treatment from HSN (not greasy just super soft)
John Frida go Blonde lightening spray on roots between highlights
Olive oil (old country tip, especially great in summer)

Okay, I got them to spill all of their secrets for looking so young and fresh!

Love,
Kristen

* Her hair looks like this all the time.  Ridiculous.  I will be looking into these fo sho.

1 comment:

  1. This is a full on smack down! These ladies are both beautiful and fabulous. I'm going to print these checklists and start shopping.

    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete