Thursday, April 12, 2012

Britt's picks



My friend Britt has gorgeous skin.  She's my age so I can't even say it's because she is young and oh, just wait until she hits forty.  Probably genetics have something to do with it - her face has never even seen a needle!  And, aside from that she is a bonafide skin product expert.  As a cosmetics buyer for Harrod's and then Harvey Nichols in London for years she has likely tried every single product on the market.  And here are her faves!

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm*
Cle de Peau 3 Step Intensive Treatment Face Mask
Fresh Soy Face Exfoliant*
Decleor Rose d'Orient Serum
Decleor Harmonie face cream
Creme de la Mer eye cream
Aquaphor on anything dry*

I didn't include her make-up choices because I'm saving them for a "Miracle Make-up Monday" post.  You feeling that?

Love,
Kristen

*Use this already and LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment