Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Perhaps I'm Old Fashioned (or Wish I Were)



So, my sister Amy went out on another date tonight.  This super amazing catch informed her he hadn't been in a bar in 15 years. (that is a deal breaker for us) and at the end he said, "it's my treat."

Thanks Snackie....if you ask a girl out it's ALWAYS your treat.  Women's Lib has effed us all.  Whomever put women in the workplace should be strapped up.  Gloria Steinem can kiss my grits. Whatever happened to staying home, taking valium, drinking martinis and vacuuming, scratch that....paying the help to vacuum and sort out your kids. ( I guess they still do that in L.A.)

They had it right in the 50's and 60's.

Love,
Katie

p.s.
Having a purpose is overrated.  If I could come back as anyone, it would be Mary Crawley.

No comments:

Post a Comment