Thursday, January 3, 2013

Don't Touch My Moustache

Amy and I went to Dallas for a New Year's Eve party.  There was a Moustache theme. (clearly as the picture indicates)  What I didn't realize until after the party, was there is a hidden underlying theme in the moustaches.

A long time ago, I was doing a "learning video" with a group of Japanese clients. It was a video to teach Japanese folks how to speak English.  However, they taught me how to say "thank you" in Japanese.  They taught me how to pronounce it properly by saying: don't touch my moustache"  it sounds more like doe etash ahmash tay.

Anyway, as Dummy mentioned I think it's all about some form of gratitude.

With so much loss of life, love, friends (furry and otherwise)....it's important to be grateful for what you do have and the people who are still around.

Baby Jesus/Teenage Jesus/Universe/Budda (whomever), thank you for letting me get through this year.  Thank you for my incredible friends who have never left my side and thank you for my family.

And seriously.....DON'T TOUCH MY MOUSTACHE!

Love,
Katie

1 comment:

  1. Don't touch my mustache to you, Katie Morgan! You got me through this year.

    DTMM,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete