Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Click uuuuuuuuuuuuu (sound of a line going dead)



The dating world is such a bizarre one (for single people, it seems married folks have no problems finding people to date)  My sister recently accepted a date request from a seemingly nice enough guy.  Things were going great until the "where" came into play.  She suggested a placed called Red Rock.  Lovely, cool, upscale...great bar etc, etc..  He replied with his suggestion.....CHILI'S.  No, I'm not kidding.  Fucking Chili's.  The date is over before it will begin.

Chili's? Really? Seriously? 

Love,
Katie

p.s. because Amy finds the sunny side in everything, she'll go enjoy a top shelf margarita and some chips and salsa before she lowers the boom on him

1 comment:

  1. My friend recently went on a date only to find out that he worked part time at Olive Garden, and I quote, "because everything's pre-made, all I have to do is heat it up". She was NOT impressed! ;-)

    ReplyDelete