Saturday, December 29, 2012

Living In Limbo

With the wrap up of "Homeland" and "Dexter",  I haven't a clue what to do with myself.  I thought I would just be in hell until season 2 of "Girls" premieres.  Then my sister Amy introduced me to MURDER TV.  It's actually really called ID.  (Investigation Discovery)

This is 24/7 murder.  It's awesome.

Most of the time people murder for money because their husbands bug them and they'd like the life insurance payoff.  The other reason is because they are shagging someone else and their husbands or wives are just in the way.  Or they are kinda jealous about something.

Regardless, I'm always baffled at what dummies they are. (and not in a good way...dumb with a b)  Any knucklehead knows you have to wear latex gloves and get rid of the body.  Usually, if there is no body you can get away with it.

I'm pretty sure after being faithful to Dexter, CSI and now ID tv, I could pull it off.

It's too bad I love everybody.

Love,
Katie

3 comments:

  1. You would be an excellent murderer.

    Love,
    Kristen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also murder makes me think of Jerry C. whispering into his beer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dummy!

    Total Jerry!
    And thanks for the vote of confidence.

    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete