Thursday, October 4, 2012

WHAT??? It's not MY fault! (disclaimer: unfunny)


After coming home from another fun but rather long journey I picked up my sweet and fat dog Dolly.  She was acting crazy like a nutter butter.  Chewing herself, running around, hot spots everywhere.  36 hours and a sleepless night later, I took her to the vet only to find out she had a major flea infestation.


This is where I find people interesting. 

My dog has fleas, so people want to blame someone, anyone.  Here were some of the explanations I heard: "Oh it must be the kennel's fault", " It's those bad, un-fixed dogs she runs with at the dog park", "Global warming has made flea season bad".

The only person responsible for my dog having a flea infestation is ME!  I've been running around, too busy to remember to mind my sweet bitch and her well being.  I had lapsed in her frontline treatments.  That simple.

If you don't mind your dog, she'll get fleas.

Why do we blame other people / make other people suffer for things that have nothing to do with a situation? 

End the blame game.  Whenever you point a finger, there are three more pointing back at you.

Love,
Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment