Thursday, May 17, 2012

Yee haw



Most of the games my girls play involve every umbrella in the house, a thousand beach towels, my high heels and bags of snacks.  It's like "Airport!"  Or "Beach!" And it only lasts as long as it takes to take every piece of junk out of my basement and put it on the front lawn.  Then it's over.  But they have this game called "Salon!" which is a no kidding slice of heaven in my house.  My husband and I get tea, magazines and our hair styled.  Sometimes they even throw in a little shoulder rub.  It's expensive (last time it cost me ten Goldfish not including tip) but totally worth it.


Love,
Kristen

4 comments:

  1. Every game in my house has two required elements: (1) a ball, and (2) a fight at the end over who won.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really the only single common element in their games is that they always end in tears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy's son at one point set up a toll station in the house. No reason, you just had to pay tolls. She text me and said, "it's cost me $1.25 to move freely about my house". I don't know why, but it gave me a giggle.

    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I can't even estimate what I've paid in "tolls".

    ReplyDelete