Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A House Divided



Generally, I pride myself in making decisions.  When it comes to buying cars, I test drive a few and BAM, got it.  When I was house hunting or apartment hunting, I could see a few and BAM! Done. ( No idea why I have become Emeril in this post....just go with it)

Late night used to be dominated by the worst talent on the planet.  Big chin Leno and  Cranky old "I used to be amazing" Dave.  Both of them left me with this face:


Now there are Fallon, Kimmel AND Conan in the same time slot.  SHIT!@#$%^&*()_

They are all hilarious, fresh, genius, fun and darling.  Some would say, watch one DVR the other two. That seems like it's not right...I have to PICK! 

I'm going to need to take a day and watch them each for four hours and then decide. Don't worry, I'll get back to you. ( Time well spent)  BAM!

Love,
Katie









No comments:

Post a Comment