Friday, November 15, 2013

I went crazy over the weekend. What did you do?


You know those things in life that you imagine doing and think about a lot but when the day finally comes you feel so impulsive and cray?  Like you may have wanted to buy a motorcycle since you were fifteen and even though you are now fifty when you buy that thing it's like what the what?  Who am I??  Have I lost my mind??  I don't even have a license!  Why did they let me take this?  What am I going to do with it?  Or you always wanted to own a bar.  Or get a tatoo.  Or quit your job and move to Belize.  And you think about it all the time but if you actually take that step it somehow seems so unlike you.  There are not many of those moments in life but I had two this past weekend.  The first was on a very small scale (not in terms of pain).


The second was on a bigger scale.


I woke up on Monday with a puppy and a third hole.  Feeling like a weird different person.  In the best way.  What's your thing?

Love,
Kristen

2 comments: