Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Smell like your season



Fun fact.  I like a seasonal scent.  And the more obvious the better.  Lavender in the summer.  Pine in the winter.  Right now is prime Campfire! season.  And I try to coordinate the smelly things in my house like diffusers and candles and dish soap.  So I've compiled a list.  Here, my friends, is Campfire!

Candle - Diptyque Feu de Bois (all you really need - nails it)
Kitchen soap - Caldrea Plum Bergamot Clove (Amazon sells it and it's amazing)
Perfume - Jo Malone Wild Fig and Cassis (the personal scent equivalent of Feu de Bois)

The Olsen twins just look like a campfire would smell.  Smoky, wooly, slightly damp.

Love,
Kristen

3 comments:

  1. AND... they are wearing your shoes. WIN WIN.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND... they are wearing your shoes. WIN WIN.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @dodgersgurl I know can you believe these twins? They can't stop copying me it's getting uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete