Friday, August 21, 2015

Bring In My Blue Apron


There may be nothing more anxiety riddled than the grocery store. This past Monday (MONDAY for God's  Sake) I had returned from NYC and I was in dire need of stocking the house.  It was absolutely mandatory that I make a trip to Publix (my grocer of choice).  I thought it couldn't possibly be that bad at 4:30pm on a Monday afternoon....and for all intents and purposes, it wasn't.... but it was.  There are a list of major irritations that always exist at any time in grocery store:

*Creepy guy in biking shorts that keeps "happening" to be on your aisle
*Aggressive woman up your ass with her cart
*Dirty-ish kid with a cold or flu of some sort
*Carts in the middle of any aisle while the owner ponders the 3000 choices of cereal
*Some lady that is clearly on your same path and grumpy with said filthy/ill kids
*Special Needs employee that is all too eager to help
and
*Annoying people in the check out line again with badly behaved children or 5 billion things in their cart

Enter Blue Apron.  This company sounds like a dream come true.  $60/week and they send 3 meals for 2 people.  So, that is 6 meals for me.  Perfect.  All the ingredients, recipes and fresh produce and proteins.  Why in the HELL wouldn't I do this?  I'm going to get on it and I'll let you know how it goes.

Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment