Thursday, July 11, 2013

Kiss Me Tyrion

If you know me intimately enough, you know one of my dirty little secrets:



For a long while, since about my early 20's to be exact, I developed achonroplasiaphobia. (Fear of midgets).  This shit is legit.  You start sweating, shaking and can go into a panic attack.  It doesn't make any sense and I can not pinpoint why it started.  The one comfort is that I actually know someone else who has this! My ex-brother-in-law.

Anyway, Chelsea Handler had been the pioneer of my overcoming this phobia, as I love Chuy.  But the newest little dude on the scene that has stolen my heart  is Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage...the name Dinklage is too much).   Not only do I feel free from the phobia, I would like to make out with him.  He may make me have a Little Person fetish, although I think it may be specific to him.

I really want to be in the House of Lannister, or rather I'd like him in my "house".  Damn.

If you haven't started watching Game of Thrones, get a few bottles of scotch, clear your weekend and do a marathon.  You won't be sorry.

You are welcome.

Katie

p.s.  Peter Dinklage looks like one of Dummy's ex boyfriends




No comments:

Post a Comment