Monday, May 6, 2013

Missing the Mark

When you have a film with Dwayne Johnson, Mark Wahlberg and Anthony Mackie together it would seem to be a no brainer.  Pain & Gain was going to be the biggest hit...... HAD to be the best movie ever, right?

Wrong.

You add one little variable...MICHAEL BAY and it becomes a gigantic turd.

The friend I went with literally fell asleep halfway through.  I kept expecting some random cameos by someone like Seth Rogan or Tiffany Riggle's husband.....but no.   

ED HARRIS pops in.  One of the greatest actors of all time and STILL he couldn't polish this turd.

This thing is worse than Pearl Harbor.

How do the studios keep hiring this douche?

I would ask for that 3 hours of my life back.  But I could watch Wahlberg, Johnson, Mackie and Harris all day.

Wait for PPV if you must see this.

Love,
Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment